Here is the list of the frequently asked questions.
What is the guarantee that my Life Album will open when I am dead?
Every trustee of a key of access will beforehand have to electronically sign the Foruforever agreement written between him or her and the creator of the said Life Album.
What if my Life Album is opened during my lifetime?
Within the framework of the protection of private life and the access to your Life Album, the following procedure is planned:
- You choose the trustee of your key, as well as 2 other persons whom Foruforever will contact by e-mail to certify your death.
- You create your Life Album.
- Upon your death, your trustee sends an e-mail to Foruforever to activate your Life Album.
- Upon receiving this e-mail, Foruforever sends an e-mail of confirmation to your trustee, as well as for the attention of two other chosen persons. And it also sends them to your e-mail addresses during a duration of 7 days. This deadline so allows to avoid any fraud, error or hostility. If one of these persons disputes the death, the Album of Life lives then, secret and closed. On the other hand, Foruforever makes a commitment not to communicate the information with third-party members or with other members of the community site.
- Foruforever will open your Life Album after confirmation of your death. So, everything is made so that your Album of Life remains private and protected. Furthermore, every trustee of a key of access will beforehand have to sign electronically the foruforever trust charter, planned between this last one and the creator of the concerned Album of Life.
Can I choose to open my Life Album to only some people?
Of course. You choose to open your Life Album to all or you draw up an e-mail list of addresses of the persons to whom you wish to pass on your testimony and last wishes.
Can I change my trustee?
Yes. At any time you have the possibility of modifying your trust person. And it's the same for all your contacts.
I do not manage to log in
If you do not manage to log in to your Album of Life with your access codes, thank you for verifying that you use the good I.D. and your password.
If needed, you can ask for a new password, you just have to click the link " lost Password? ". An input field will appear.
Register the email address used for the site, answer your secret question, then click the button "Send". You will receive your access codes at the indicated address.
Should you need it, you can also contact us and we shall answer you as quickly as possible.
Who is this site for?
For us all. For all of us who are ready to stop our fast-paced lives for 2 minutes and want to pass on to close relations some advice and messages. But it’s also for those who, because of disease or old age prepare their death. Foruforever thus addresses all those who wish to pass on their digital biography, make their testimonies alive thanks to videos and sounds, and to continue to live by ways of these words and memories…
Do documents in my Album of Life have a legal value?
Foruforever allows you to pass on your post-mortem biography through the Album of Life. This site has no legal value and cannot be used as a will or any testamentary title.